|Job Ref:||204652522||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tyne and Wear||Address:||Post Code:||NE21||Salary:||£400 - £420/day||Post Date:||09/10/2016 04:10|
I am currently looking for an Automation engineer with design and implementation experience with Cloud Server Automation (CSA), Operation Orchestration (OO) and Database Middleware Automation (DMA). This will be a 6 month initial contract working for a large defence company. It will be paying up to £420 per day and the role will be based in either Newcastle or Erskine.
My client are looking for Automation Engineers from Specialist to Expert levels who are already technical proficient in their individual field of experience within the overall Cloud Automation technology and for individuals who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills across the entire Cloud Automation product suite working on with large scale private and public cloud solutions.
* Automation Tools to manage Enterprise environments
* HP Operations Orchestration (v7.x or later) or similar process automation tools (BMC Atrium Orchestrator, MS System Centre 2012 - Orchestrator, CA Process Automation, etc.)
* Automation tools in a Cloud environment, specifically Cloud Server Automation (CSA) and Server Automation (SA) or similar (BladeLogic Automation Passport, CA Technologies Automation, Dell Cloud Manager, Puppet, Crowbar, CA Server Automation, BladeLogic Server Automation, MS System Centre 2012, etc.)
* Database Middleware automation (DMA) or similar (Blade Logic Middleware Automation, Stratavia, etc.)
* Ability to understand and execute SQL commands into process flows
* Knowledge of the principles of Run Book Automation
* Knowledge of the HPE Software ITSM software stack
* Detailed design engineering experience in a mixed environment both physical and virtual
* Provide and document automation process analysis and work flows
* Is able to liaise with the product vendor to escalate support calls and participate in customer forums and roadmap developments.
* Is able to provide 4th line product support to the customers environment; to include in-depth troubleshooting skills and Route Cause Analysis problem solving.
* Demonstrates strong experience of operating in enterprise scale environments managed via the ITIL framework.
* Ability to communicate at all levels, technical and commercial
* Working knowledge of storage systems like SAN and ISCSI
* Working knowledge of network components Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Load Balancers.
* Working knowledge of basic desktop computer systems, storage, network and interfaces.
* Good understating of network protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP etc..)
* Experience in software distribution related technologies to include (but not limited to):
* Microsoft Windows Server
* Desktop computer systems.
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Active Directory
* Group Policy
* Network services and protocols
* Load Balancers
* ESX and Virtual environments (Provisioning, Build).
* Storage systems - SAN, NAS and ISCSI.
* Network components - Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Load Balancers.
Please apply for more information