|Job Ref:||204652847||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Morley||Address:||Post Code:||DL14||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 02:44|
Revit Technician - Building Structures (Leeds)|
£24,000-£28,000 + Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Summary: A brilliant new opportunity has arisen within North Leeds for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join the building structures team of a small, but very established structural & civil engineering consultancy. You must have a HND/ HNC or Degree qualified in a relevant discipline and have at least 1 years' worth of experience in a UK consultancy using Revit in a structural context.
Working as a Structural Revit Technician you will be:
* Detailing and draughting for a wide range of structural projects with focus on structural steelwork, concrete and masonry.
* Creating 3D/2D models.
* Providing technical support to engineers.
* Assisting with site visits.
* Liaising with clients and engineers to ensure projects meet their brief.
To be considered for this Structural Revit role you will:
* Be fully proficient with Revit Software.
* Hold a minimum of a HND/HNC in Civil/Structural Engineering.
* Have a minimum of 1 years of experience using REVIT software with a broad knowledge of detailing and draughting for the full range of structural materials.
* Possess working knowledge of AutoCAD.
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Commutable Locations: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Doncaster, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Pontefract, Barnsley, Keighley, Shipley, Horsforth, Burnley, Wetherby, Harrogate, York, Selby
If you are interested in this Structural Revit Technician (Building Structures) opportunity or any other roles in the CAD sector please call ALICE for a friendly, confidential conversation on (Apply online only) or e-mail your CV to