|Job Ref:||204652668||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 02:44|
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced remediation project manager to join a leading ground investigation and remediation contractor in Birmingham. Suitable applicants will have hands on site management experience, knowledge of soil treatment and bulk earthworks management and a track record of managing projects from acquisition to sign off. |
The successful candidate will liaise with consultants and site engineers managing project delivery, providing technical support and developing business opportunities. Typical duties may include:
- Phased Investigation management
- Technical reporting and remediation system design
- Overall project delivery - keeping in line with contract guidelines.
- Site health and safety management,
- Client liaison
- Team management and organisation
- Financial management and contract negotiation
- Overseeing site operations and remediation processes such as stabilisation, excavation and multi-phase extraction.
Relevant health and safety site certificates such as CSCS or SMSTS are essential.
You will receive a competitive salary including a full benefits package.
Interested in this role please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call (Apply online only) for an informal chat