|Job Ref:||204652663||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£31500 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 02:44|
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner|
Salary: £30,000 - £37,500
An independet multidisciplinary consultancy have an opportunity available for a Senior Transport Planner to join their Oxfordshire team in line with an increasing project work flow. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years' industry experience and a background within development planning.
* Degree level education;
* 4+ years' transport planning experience;
* Strong report writing skills, including transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
* Familiar with Junctions' 9, Trics & LinSig;
* Project management experience;
* Experience with Vissim, Paramics or Saturn would be beneficial;
* Experience with highways design & road safety;
* Strong written & verbal communication skills.
If successful, you will become a key member of the team within a busy office which is now looking to continue its impressive growth. As such, you will have significant opportunities to take on greater challenges within the organisation and progress in seniority in a supportive environment.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £37,500, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes professional membership fees and a personal pension.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information David Redfern on (Apply online only) for a confidential chat about the role.
Oxfordshire, Coventry, Northampton, Aylesbury, Reading, Slough, High Wycombe, Swindon, Chippenham, Bath, Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, London, Oxford, Royal Leamington Spa, Basingstoke, Guildford