|Job Ref:||204652628||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 02:44|
Our Client is a market leading Multi Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy and due to an increase in workload is currently seeking a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their existing team close to High Wycombe. |
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Drainage & Highway design and detailing
- Working experience of MicroDrainage, WinDES & Microsift packages
- Educated to MSc grade in Civl Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of detailed drawings and calculations using WinDES by MicroDrainage
- Preparation of 3D ground models for volume calculations, cut and fill, exercises and vertical road profiles
- Preparation of private drainage layouts, geometric setting out for residential, commercial and industrial schemes for NHBC or Building regulation approval.
- Undertake pre-purchase feasibility studies
The role will offer the successful applicant a fantastic platform for further career progression and the opportunity to work on exciting Civil Engineering, Roads & Drainage projects across the UK. In addition our client will offer you flexible working hours, competitive salary and bonus package.
To apply for the role please send your CV or alternatively call Lee Rimell on (Apply online only) or NA to discuss the role or further Civil Engineering opportunities in greater detail