|Job Ref:||204652598||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Van, Pension, Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 02:44|
Domestic Gas/Heating Engineer|
Salary £28k-£32k (depending on experience) + Van + Pension + Overtime + Benefits.
Alecto Recruitment Ltd currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced domestic heating engineer who is based in the Winchester, Southampton, Hampshire, Salisbury, Andover regions.
Ideally you will be located within a 20 mile radius of Winchester. Or alternatively we will consider people based in Andover and Salisbury.
Our client are a leading provider of heating & renewable energy services throughout the South, mainly providing repair & maintenance of renewable systems.
* Responsible for service, breakdown, fault-finding and repair of heating & renewable energy systems.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
* Qualified & experienced domestic heating engineer.
* Gas Qualified Engineer - ACS certificates, CCN1, HTR1, CEN1, WAT1.
* Unvented certification.
* Strong service, breakdown and maintenance experience across the domestic sector.
* Ideally experience with renewable technologes - solar thermal, heat pumps etc. however not essential as you will be trained.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit