|Job Ref:||204652536||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincolnshire||Address:||Post Code:||LN13||Salary:||£20000 - £27000/annum Van etc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
NVQ Plumber / Renewable Heating Installer|
£20k-£27k (depending on experience) + Van etc.
Alecto Recruitment Ltd is currently seeking an experienced NVQ Plumbing & Heating installer who is based in the Lincoln region to join a well established and reputable Renewable Energy specialist.
Our client have been established within the renewable industry since 2009, providing a range of services from the supply, design and installation of systems to both the domestic & commercial market.
* Responsible for the installation of a range of renewable heating products - mainly biomass boilers and air source heat pumps.
* Projects are typically domestic and large domestic / small commercial installs.
* You may also be required to do some maintenance etc. from time to time however predominantly involved with the heating installation.
Key Skills Required:
* Must be either NVQ level 2 or level 3 qualified in Plumbing & Heating.
* Ideally you will have some renewable heating installation experience - air source heat pump or biomass however this is not essential for the right candidate.
* Realistically you must also live within a 15/20 minute radius of Lincoln as predominantly all the work is local to this region.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit