|Job Ref:||TBProSch08||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:21|
Are you an experienced Project Scheduler/Planner looking for a new position to work within the Defence Industry? If so then this might be the job for you.|
We require a Project Scheduler to join one of the UK's leading Defence OEM suppliers. The Project Scheduler is responsible for
Supporting the integrity of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) ensuring that all activities, events and milestones are logically linked and fully resourced with labour hours, materials and subcontract payments.
* Perform analysis such as critical path, schedule risk analysis and Earned Value variance root cause analysis. Maintain the IMS as required (weekly/monthly), and aligned to the fiscal calendar and provide an accurate Cost to Complete (EAC) for financial reporting.
* Support the Programme Manager with analysis of trend data and provision of metrics for review at Programme Review Boards.
* Ensure contractual and programme baseline control management is adopted to to ensure the
* IMS maintain a true and realistic baseline.
* Support the Integrated Project Team on the use and analysis of EV data.
* To monitor the Programme Timesheet Bookings to ensure accurate cost collection.
* Support to the Programme Manager, CAMs and Programme Accountant to establish budget authorisations.
* Monthly collation and analysis of finance data such as schedule derived Estimates To
* Complete (ETCs).
* Support the development of Programme Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Organisational
* Breakdown Structures (OBS) to ensure effective cost and schedule reporting.
* To support Bid and Proposal activities through the collation and transfer of Basis of Estimates into the Pricing Team Ensure consistent application of approved best practice processes and tools such as IPDS (Integrated Product Development System) and Risk & Opportunity Management
* Facilitation of Programme Risk Review Boards (Internal and External), risk identification, documentation and risk analysis, in line with the RTN UK Risk Management Process, including the tracking of mitigation and capture plans.
Eligible for or Holder of current SC security clearance.
* Demonstrate professional knowledge of working in a Project/Programme Management/Controlenvironment.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of Risk Management Processes.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
* Experience of Microsoft Project EPM 2010, and other Microsoft Office applications (NA, PowerPoint).
* Ability to support and guide Programme Managers and their Teams Ability to multitask,with good written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the business
* Ability to work with diverse project teams and stakeholders
* Ability to support, guide and influence project teams to ensure programmes are set up in accordance with standard practices and processes.
* Commercial and Business awareness in a complex projects environment
* Educated to Degree Level or equivalent although not essential with demonstrable relevant experience.
* Experience of working with complex systems engineering type programmes.
* Experience of working within the Defence Industry.
* 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Flexible Benefits
* Enhanced sick pay scheme
If this sounds like you, clicks apply now. We are looking to start the position ASAP so do not hesitate to apply to get more information and start your new position now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.