|Job Ref:||BDBRCGLO||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Salary:||£ 8,500 - £ 9,500 per year||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:22|
Part Time 21 hours - Wed, Thur, Fri 9 to 430
Fixed Term Contract 30 June 2020
Up to £9,500
Are you a highly driven and motivated Support Worker seeking a new career within a international leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Are you looking for a new part-time role? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds housing, care and support services companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced Outreach Support Worker, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in central Plymouth.
* Salary £9,500
* Experience with a leading company
* On site parking
* Amazing holiday
* Work within a busy environment
* Great company Pension - 6%
* Superb company and sector training
* Monday to Friday Working hours - 35 hours per week
Due to travel requirements, the successful candidate must hold a full valid driving licence and have access to transport.
This role is a very varied position, where the main role will be to give advice and support to people in their own home across Centeral Gloucestershire. Some of your responsibilities include:
* Completion of a person centred needs assessment, with the service user in their home, to include a risk assessment and support plan. To identify individual outcomes and agreed goals
* To provide a maximum of 12 weeks further support for complex cases
* To make onward referrals to partner or external organisations as required
* To conduct reviews and exit interviews with all service users to determine the impact of the service
* Ensure monitoring information and systems are updated daily to accurately reflect service activity and impact
* Attend and contribute to caseworker meetings. Quarterly meetings to review service user progress and act as a support mechanism for peer caseworkers & a forum for knowledge exchange.
* To support the service coordinator in the recruitment, training and mentoring of the Reference and Advocacy groups volunteers
* Contribute to the publicising of the service, liaising with potential referrers including relevant GP practices
* Ensure the service is of a high quality and meets service standards
* Be directed and line managed by the Service Coordinator and deputise as necessary
* Work flexibly to enable service user needs are met and team meetings are attended
* To undertake any other relevant duties requested by the Service Coordinator, Service Manager , Senior Service Manager or Operational Director
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Work within a team
* Customer focused
* Understanding of the needs of vulnerable people
* Ability to undertake moving and handling tasks
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.