|Job Ref:||BDVINCv8||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 42,000 per year||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:30|
Facilities Manager |
Up to £42,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Facilities Manager seeking a new career within a international leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Do you have technical experience within managing Electrical Engineers? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds leading construction companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Facilities Manager, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Coventry.
* Salary £42,000
* Company Vehicle
* Experience with a leading company
* Excellent holiday pay
* Superb company training
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Great company pension
You will play a big part in the team, being responsible for managing service delivery and the Shift Team Leader/Duty Manager. Each team has:
* Shift Team Leader/Duty Manager
* Mechanical biased Multi skilled Technician
* Electrically biased Multi skilled Technician
* Semi-skilled person
The team is large and each has their own speciality so support is there from colleagues and we create a positive environment in which to work. This role is a very varied position, some of your responsibilities include:
* Risk Assessment Production and Periodic Reviews
* Task Control Sheets, preparing permits associated with keys issuing for Supply Chain
* HV, LV and other managed systems Isolations and permit issuing for Supply Chain
* Supply Chain Reviews
* Safety Audits (weekly etc.)
* Issuing Limitation of Access Permits, Hot Works permits and other permits for Supply Chain
* Production of documentation for lifecycle, small works, RMC and pass through
* Providing additional resources for Supervisor at times of high works volumes by utilising supply chain
* Management of supply chain
* Attendance at Working Groups and Committees with actions from each as applicable
* Works Controllers Works Provider
* Ensuring shift team leaders and AP status is available outside core hours
* Works Controllers Works Provider
* Day Trades Team Management (via Supervisor)
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Ability to multi-task
* Previous experience in Managing
* Excellent organisational skills
* Multi-disciplined role
* Qualified to relevant HNC or higher
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Solid communication skills including verbal and written
* Ability to be flexible managing tasks and workload on a daily basis
* Previous experience
* Solid IT skills including excel
* Customer focused, approachable and professional
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.