|Job Ref:||RW/CM150916||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 75,000 per year, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Travel||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:30|
Contracts Manager - East London|
Have you got experience as a Project Manager or Contracts Manager? Would you currently be interested in the next step in your career? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This client of mine specialise in education new build and refurb projects. They are currently seeking a candidate with the ability to run more than one project with value of between £3m and £8m. This would be an office based role with regular site visits required.
* Programme Adherence
* Completion and Handover
* Attendance of client Progress Meetings
* Ensuring that site has a full understanding of design drawings
* Appointment of sub-contractors
* Achieving Cost targets
* Achieving Income targets
* Contractual notifications to client, i.e. EOT, variations, delays etc.
* Liaise with the Finance team and other divisions within the company.
* To carry out any other reasonable request from the Divisional Head of Contracts or Director
* To work in compliance with the Company`s quality and environmental system
* Purchase of goods and/or services.
* Recruitment of personnel.
* Training of staff. Provide guidance and mentoring for junior staff
* Discipline of staff - In line with Company Procedure for Site Staff and Sub-contractors
* Request for technical information and drawings.
* Site Health and Safety qualifications, SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
* Proficient I.T. user to include MS Excel, Word and Outlook, Excellent communicator across all media and at all levels
* Good general knowledge and understanding of man management techniques
* Good level of education, numerical and verbal skills.
* Experience and knowledge of modular buildings.
* Knowledge of finance and accounting principles would also be advantageous but not required.
If you are a Project Manager or Contracts Manager and interested in an opportunity to work with an excellent company with a great culture then please do apply within or contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.