|Job Ref:||RW/DM150916||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 75,000 per year, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:30|
Design Manager - South East London|
Are you a Design Manager with residential project experience? Have you worked within a main contractor on high rise projects? If so this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
One of my clients, a leading Main Contractor in London, are currently looking for a Design Manager to join their team and be based on of their residential projects in South East London. Currently turning over circa £1bn in the UK and £200m in London construction alone - this is a company with a large presence in the market.
* Excellent company car allowance scheme
* Above average salaries
* Top tier UK contractor
* Prestigious London developments
* Long term progression opportunities
* Design output review, meeting key compliance criteria with client specifications
* Manage design transfer from pre-construction to construction
* Understanding client requirements/output specs
* Supporting the Procurement and Commercial teams
* Monthly reporting to Design Leads
* Defining consultant valuations and authorisation of payments
* Ensure design, procurement and construction information complies with project documentation
* Defining designer's objectives: program, deliverables, ratios
* Able to work in South West London
* Previous experience with a Main Contractor
* Excellent all round technical knowledge
* Architectural, Engineering or Design Management background
* Understanding the RIBA plan of work
* Excellent presentation, communication, management, negotiation skills
* Design, engineering or construction qualifications preferred
* Planning process and building regulations knowledge
If you are a Design Manager and and currently would be interested in a new opportunity please do apply within. Alternatively if you know a Design manager who would be well suited to this role then please do contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.