|Job Ref:||sm01watford||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:30|
Site Manager - Watford, Hertfordshire - £35,000-£40,000|
Are you a proven Site Manager? Have you had experience on fit out and residential projects? Are you willing to travel into London as projects will always be in the South East?
If the answer is yes, then this is a great opportunity with an award winning main contractor. Benefits of this company include:
* Great working environment
* Great working hours/culture/work life balance
* Full benefits package offered including company car or car allowance
* Mileage paid from home to office as well as to site
* Up to 8% pension
* Friendly, family team feel
Responsibilities of the successful Site Manager include:
* Ensuring health and safety is adhered to
* Set up and monitor handover schedules, keys, spares and completion documentation.
* Ensuring environmental procedures are implemented on site.
* Keep site diaries including records of subcontractor attendance and progress.
* Ensure that appropriate quality records are being produced and monitored to verify that the works are being completed in accordance with the specified requirements
* Manage direct and sub contract labour and the keeping of records and allocation sheets.
* Advice on build ability issues as required.
Requirements of the successful Site Manager include:
* A broad construction based technical experience.
* A relevant Health & Safety qualification and be competent to carry out site management tasks they are directed to do, ideally SMSTS.
* Confident in the use of IT packages and systems.
* HNC/Degree, MCIOB or equivalent or a trade's background.
* Full driving licence
* Show longevity to previous employers as this is a permanent role.
CV's are being reviewed this week, so please contact me directly and as soon as possible for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Manager
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant trade background SMSTS CSCS Managers card