|Job Ref:||CSCO160916||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 25,000 per year, package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:30|
My client are a 4* house builder and one of the UK top 10 house builders with multiple regional offices throughout the UK with an office based in Basingstoke that covers developments throughout Hampshire, Berkshire, Dorset and West Sussex.|
They already have a very well established customer service team but are looking to add to that and bring in a customer service co-ordinator to work alongside a Level 2 Co-Ordinator and 2 x Customer Service Managers. Candidates must have at least a years experience working with a house builder within the customer service team and must be within an hour drive from Basingstoke.
* Providing general administrative support on a daily basis.
* Processing customer work orders accurately and timely.
* Managing telephone calls professionally and efficiently.
* Scheduling customer appointments and follow-ups.
* Liaising with operational teams to provide solutions to logistical problems that minimise costs and create opportunities for both the company and its customers.
* Performing miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
* Proven ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail at all times.
The client operate a 2 stage interview process, the 1st being with the direct line manager and the 2nd being with the overall decision maker. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Residential, New Build, Housing, Berkshire, Hampshire, Customer Services, Customer Service Co-Ordinator