|Job Ref:||BBBH141526||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gerrards Cross||Address:||Post Code:||SL9||Salary:||£ 50,000 per year||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:26|
Are you looking for your next career move? Perhaps you need a role that is more stimulating or challenging with fantastic career prospects?|
I am currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to work as part of a growing technical team in Gerrards cross. You will be working on their flagship transactional procurement product, delivering to desktop and soon via mobile applications!
You will work closely with an enthusiastic, talented and well-organised software development team in an agile environment, to implement new functionality for major global customers.
If you are looking for an intellectual challenge, and an opportunity to work with the latest innovations and design principles, then this is an excellent role for you!
What the role entails:
* Collaborating with different teams within the business to create a technology platform that their customers love and you can be proud of
* Working in an expert agile department, breaking down stories, providing estimates, pair planning, and taking part in the daily stand-up and retrospective sessions
* Designing and implementing fast, efficient, reliable and scalable solutions using a wide range of technologies
* Maintaining and improving their system's architecture, coding standards and best practices, and performing code reviews
* Continually searching for improvements that add value to their product
* Mentoring and motivating Developers and Junior Developers with the team
* Effective day-to-day decision making based on comprehensive understanding of the company vision and product strategy
* Test Driven Development
* OO programming
* SOLID principles
* Version control
If you have a genuine passion for software development and want to join a like minded team then get in touch today! NA or NA.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.