|Job Ref:||BBBH141529||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:26|
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Cheltenham - £40,000 to £50,000|
Do you want to work for a successful IT managed service provider in Cheltenham that prides itself on a healthy work / life balance? Are you looking to find a new position that not only gives you an interesting challenge, but also the ownership to make a real difference? If the answer is "yes" then this could be the opportunity for you.
This would be a client facing role as an Infrastructure Project Manager, mainly working with clients in the Gloucestershire area. The role is mostly based in Cheltenham and they encourage a relaxed, fun culture in the office with a normal working day / week - so you will not find yourself getting home at a ridiculous hour.
You will work in a varied role with the following key reponsibilities:
- Project Management of multiple concurrent infrastructure projects
- IT delivery such as server installations, migrations, network implementations, cloud migrations, desktop upgrades, software roll outs and hardware installations.
- You will also take ownership of the project management function - mentoring and managing more junior members of the team and putting in place an effective PM methodology and process.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong track record as a Project Manager, working on IT & Infrastructure delivery
- Excellent communication skills and client facing experience
- Experience of managing multiple, concurrent projects
- Knowledge of Prince 2 and ITIL
- A flexible approach, team orientated and customer focused.
You will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary of circa £40,000 - £50,000 depending on skills and experience, plus benefits.
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist ASAP. Please send a copy of your Infrastructure Project Manager CV to Ben West for an immediate interview.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.