|Job Ref:||204653266||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
Site Supervisor - Demolition - London |
Working on one of the most Iconic projects in London for the next 18 months
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + Car allowance or Travel allowance
Location:- London (on Rail and Tube Network)
Our client has been responsible for carrying out works on various landmark buildings throughout the UK, specialising in demolition of building, enabling works for major construction and civils infrastructure. Projects vary from £500k - £10million.
This project is a part of a 100million+ Project in London working in a live environment carrying out the demolition and clearance of the site ready for the construction phase at the end of 2017.
* Ensure all works carried out comply with H&S on site
* interface with the client, Environmental agencies and Local Authorities
* Supervise the delivery output of multiple sites and region
* Manage all sub-contractors and materials on site
* Manage workforce resources ensuring there is sufficient cover on site
* Ensuring work is carried out in accordance and time with the programme whilst also making sure standards are maintained
* Strong level and experience of demolition
* Strong health & safety implementation
* Assertive leader, able to raise personal game under pressure
* CCDO card - Minimum requirement
* SMSTS Card
* Asbestos Awareness
* Must hold a full UK driving licence.
You must be authorised work and be living in the UK to be considered for this position
Apply on the link below or send your CV or call me on 01332 34 55 66