|Job Ref:||204653273||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Worksop||Address:||Post Code:||S80||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
Brewster Pratap are recruiting an immediately available interim Web Developer to work on a 12 month contract for a leading retail chain head office based in Worksop. With easy links to the A1, the business are looking to recruit a suitably experienced Web Developer to work within a team and support the front-end development of the online division to the business. Salary up to £26,000, full time, Monday to Friday.
* Ensure the availability of internal and external websites through the implementation and maintenance of effective monitoring services
* Create and maintain an environment that meets the business strategy in terms of speed, navigation, reliability and consistency
* Recommend solutions to technical issues and integrations based on industry best practice and standards
* Ensure all sites and developments meet legal requirements such as; intellectual property rights, data protection legislation and adhere to disability and discrimination guidelines
* Coordinate with the design department, to ensure all corporate guidelines for websites in terms of fonts, colours and wording is adhered to
* Work with internal departments / personnel to deliver agreed website designs and applications for "In the Know", corporate and e-commerce websites
* Write robust web applications that meet existing and enable future business requirements
* Develop and maintain website integration elements
* All work should be completed following Business Solutions Development processes
* Engage internal and external teams and co-ordinate implementation through the Business Solutions CAB process
* Engage and coordinate with internal and external IT departments to implement and maintain all technical elements of the websites. E.g. software updates, fix packs etc
* Manage support tickets with internal and external stakeholders
* Manage business as usual activities to support stakeholders around the business
* Proficient in PC platform and Mac based design environment.
* 3 years experience writing dynamic web pages and web applications.
* Proven Planning, control & organisation skills.
* Good communication skills dealing with external companies and suppliers.
* Problem analysis, critical decision-making, sound judgement and business awareness.
* Innovative, creative thinking visualisation skills and excellent attention to detail.
* Understanding of legal policies relating to Web site design, such as Data Protection, Security, PCI etc.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on Jobs or Recruitment