|Job Ref:||204653230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London/Croydon||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
DevOps (Puppet, Unix, Linux) |
London or Croydon
6 Month Rolling Contract
Client require Dev Ops engineer on excellent long term project central London or in Croydon. Likely to extend and work with excellent technologies.
- Build applications on the environments.
- Support tests on those environments
- Carryout data migration activities for multiple databases.
- DevOps Engineer/Configuration Engineer; Unix, Linux, Puppet, CI, Jenkins, PostgreSql, Powershell Excellent Linux/Unix administration skills etc.
- Maven, Continuous Integration Tools, Jenkins, DBLink, Sonar, GIT and etc. - Desirable
- Good understanding of systems and cloud-based platforms.
- Must be a Quick learner & excellent communicator, team worker.
- Experience of Service Bus Technologies and Web Service Based platforms following SOA practices (desirable)
- JBOSS Fuse experience (Desirable)
- Active MQ and clustered environments (Desirable)
- Experience with Java, Apache Tomcat and Maven. (Desirable)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Extensive changes for Hiera /Puppet
- Work closely with the customer architecture function and platform design team (EBSA) to capture platform design requirements, applicable securities and build standards.
- To develop logical and physical platform design showing all technical components, connectivity and security requirements.
- Configuring various environments from time to time to on top of base build meet the additional needs and maintaining the software inventory
- Facilitate integration between development and customers environment enabling continuous integration of software releases built on multiple technologies
- Supporting the development and testing team in resolving day-to-day deployment and hosting issues and preparing status reports for internal and the customer stake holders.
- Defining deployment standards for development team & reviewing delivered build packages for validating the required standards.
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration stating your work availability and expected pay rate.
If your experience matches the job requirements, you will receive a phone call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity with you in more detail, and who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We always endeavour to respond to every application. However, due to high current volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding