|Job Ref:||204652931||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£15 - £20/hour World Class Company||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
PROJECT QUALITY COORDINATORS / ENGINEERS - INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT WITH POTENTIAL FOR LONGER TERM OPPORTUNITIES. WORLD CLASS COMPANY AND EMPLOYER. CIRCA £15-20 PER HOUR.|
Our client is major blue chip organisation with a huge global presence, over 25,000 employees and a multi billion dollar turnover. They are one of the biggest names in manufacturing bespoke heavy machinery and equipment to the process industries.
Due to further expansion of their business our client is currently looking for three Quality Engineers to be based at their major manufacturing facility in the West Yorkshire area, working with high value, high technology products being delivered to major clients Worldwide. These are initial 6 month contracts but with the potential to have longer term opportunities with the business if you perform well.
• To provide technical control of quality related documentation required to satisfy the demands of regulatory bodies and customers
• To participate in the company continuous improvement process.
• Unresolved omissions or inaccuracies within the documentation handled, reviewed and approved by the Job holder could result in the loss of sales value; The achievement of quality is considered by management to be the number one priority. The role of the Job holder within the Quality Organisation is essential to enable the achievement of the Quality Objective and has a positive impact on the Cost of Quality
• Accuracy of Raw Material Release documentation Production Planning & Documentation schedule and compliance of material with requirements.
• Accuracy of In-process Documentation.
• Accuracy of Set Out Inspection and related documentation.
• Accuracy and presentation of Manufacturing Data Books.
• Project Documentation Coordination Activities.
• Accuracy of the Quality Records Filing System.
• The operation of the Filenet imaging system
• Implementation of Quality Improvement activities
• Approval of in house and Vendor Quality systems through Quality Audits.
Knowledge and skills
• The required minimum qualification level for the Job holder is the satisfactory completion of a recognised mechanical engineering apprenticeship. The job holder shall be able to demonstrate understanding of quality assurance and quality control principles applied to the field of mechanical engineering.
• Able to understand and interpret the requirements of production planning documents, material specifications and vendor supplied material certification.
• Experienced in the various Non-Destructive testing techniques employed by the company.
• Aware of the requirements of the industry controlling standards applied to equipment produced.
• An effective communicator at all levels; written and spoken word.
• Self-motivated and able to expedite work to its conclusion without close supervision.
• Committed to supporting Continuous Improvement within the company
Is This You?
If the above describes you, then we want to hear from you. Our client is a world leader in their field and this is an exceptional opportunity. Send your application to us and if you fit the bill as described, then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss further