|Job Ref:||204653265||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Crick||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£7.80 - £9.80/day £9.80 after 12 weeks||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
We are urgently seeking a number of new sheet metal workers for a major new client of ours based in Crick.|
These are long term, full time temp 2 perm assignments and will involve candidates performing the following duties:
1) Breaking down pallets of sheet metal.
2) Feeding metal sheets into the back of a machine.
3) Being trained on how to operate cutting machines.
4) Working with daily production targets.
5) Quality checking all work.
There are 2 shifts available which are early (6am - 2pm) and lates (2pm - 10pm) so we do need people who are flexible and able to commit.
This is a physically demanding role working within a very fast paced factory environment.
Anyone who wishes to apply needs to have the following skills and experience:
1) Experience working within a factory environment.
2) Great eye for detail.
3) Able to perform a physically demanding role.
4) Good with hand tools.
5) Strong work ethic and able to commit.
In return, you will benefit from working within a company who value their staff, offer constant overtime and the chance to earn a permanent contract.
If this is of interested, then please apply now