|Job Ref:||204653261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||East Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||TN33||Salary:||£32500 - £37500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner|
Location: East sussex
Salary: £32,500 - £37,500
A rapidly growing, independent consultancy are looking to continue their ambitious plans expansion through the recruitment of a Senior Transport Planner into their team in East Sussex. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in development planning and be a confident taking on project management responsibility.
* 5+ years' transport planning experience;
* Strong report writing skills, including transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
* Proficient with modelling software such as Arcady, Picady, LinSig, Trics & Transyt;
* Project management experience
* Confident mentoring and supporting junior staff;
* Knowledge of the latest transport policies and guidances;
* Excellent written, numeracy and communication skills.
The successful applicant will play a key role in the growth of the organisation, working closely with PCL managers and staff in the identification of new business opportunities. As such, there will be significant opportunities for career progression in a team who actively support the development of their staff.
The organisation are offering a starting salary of up to £37,500 for the right candidate, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
What to do next:
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only). Alternatively, you can apply for this position using the options alongside the advert.
East Sussex, Portsmouth, Chichester, Guildford, Crawley, Horsham, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Brighton, Worthing, Bognor Regis, Bexhill, Hastings, Uckfield