|Job Ref:||204653233||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North Tyneside||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
Job Title: Principal Traffic Engineer|
Location: North Tyneside
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
As a result of an increasing workflow, the North East offices of a market leading consultancy are looking to recruit a Principal Traffic Engineer. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' industry experience and a strong understanding of DMRB & MCHW standards.
* Lead on the delivery of highway & traffic engineering projects across the North East;
* Engage with internal teams within to develop new opportunities;
* Assist the Team Leader in the development of new & repeat business;
* Carry out traffic engineering schemes, including; road layout design, road safety auditing, cycle infrastructure design, traffic signals & road markings;
* Mentor & support junior staff within the team.
The successful applicant will take on significant responsibility within a successful team and play a key role in its continued growth. As a result, there will be room for career growth within the organisation and further training will be supported.
If you are interested in this position and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only).
North East, Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Middlesbrough, North Tyneside, Blyth, Carlisle, Hartlepool