|Job Ref:||204653172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Knowsley||Address:||Post Code:||L34||Salary:||£0 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:58|
Job title: Parts Manager|
Start date: ASAP
Industry sector: Engineering
Parts Manager - Liverpool - Negotiable
As the Parts Manager you will support the Commercial Manager in developing the parts function and growing revenue. You will lead, manage and motivate the Parts and Cylinder Head re-manufacturing function, taking overall responsibility for the performance of the team.
* Set targets and objectives for the team, ensuring that they align with the Company's operational requirements and overall business strategy.
* Arrange regular team and one-to one meetings monitoring progress, providing feedback and taking action to ensure that all activity is on target.
* Provide team members with training, coaching and development opportunities in order to support learning and improve performance.
* Optimise stock levels to set re-order points and strategic stock levels through continuous monitoring and review.
* As required, attend and represent the Parts department at meetings with customers.
* Support the Commercial Manager in any Parts agreements with customers
* Act as the focal point for all escalated problems and issues from within the team, other departments and customers.
* Engineering background.
* A minimum of 5years experience of managing a Parts department in a high volume environment.
* Good understanding of engines and knowledge of engineering components.
* Good process management knowledge.
* Commercial and financial awareness.
* A role model for reliability, integrity and professionalism.
* Able to lead, manage and motivate a team.
* Committed to the development of team members.
* Effective at developing, implementing and monitoring team targets and objectives.
To apply for the role of Parts Manager please click apply now