|Job Ref:||204653143||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:58|
GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER|
* You will need a 1st or Upper 2nd degree in mechanical engineering from a university with a strong engineering reputation, or an equivalent broad based technical qualification.
* You should be able to combine this academic excellence with a natural engineering intuition and a genuine interest in product development. Direct experience in a product design and development environment is not essential, but relevant work experience and university design projects would be beneficial.
* You must be a creative problem-solver, able to generate innovative solutions to design problems.
* You will need to assimilate new information and learn new skills very quickly in a dynamic consultancy environment.
* You will be expected to take responsibility for your technical design work, although experienced engineers will be happy to advise you and we have formal checking procedures in place.
* You must be a good verbal and written communicator.
* You will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and proud of your work. People at DCA are passionate about the creation and delivery of new products.
* Knowledge in Material handling, conveyors, bulk production systems