|Job Ref:||2016-12498||Employer:||Golder Associates||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Australian Antarctic Territory||City:||Brisbane||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 05:02|
Senior Landfill Engineer|
Job ID: 2016-12498
Area of Interest: EN
Job Type: Full Time
Education (Minimum): Bachelor Degree
Posted Date: 9/18/2016
SLP: J2WCIVILCONST, J2WGEOTECH
Golder Associates is a global leader in Ground Engineering and Environmental Services and is currently involved in a number of exciting projects. We are actively seeking a highly motivated Senior Landfill Engineer to join our collaborative Brisbane team.
You will be involved in a variety of technically challenging projects and have access to leading industry experts to mentor and guide you. This role will suit those who have experience and a particular interest in civil design work with exposure to the civil design aspects of landfills, waste management, site remediation and other related civil engineering fields. Previous experience in earthworks and geosynthetics design will be highly regarded.
Your will primarily be responsible for:
* Working within the Brisbane Civil team to lead the delivery of multidisciplinary projects for an array of local, national and international clients.
* Lead detailed design for civil projects and coordinate calculations, reports, specifications and drawings.
* Manage projects. Plan, develop schedules, coordinate and direct to meet completion deadlines.
* Use engineering techniques, modifications and extension of theories, practices to synthesise and analyse data for decision making/recommendations.
* Prepare written proposals and reports for clients.
* Develop client relationship and build business.
* Supervise, coordinate and review/evaluate activities carried out by junior staff.
To be successful, you will have a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or equivalent and previous experience working in a consulting environment. Chartered Engineer/RPEQ registration or demonstrated progress toward achieving registration is highly desirable. Demonstrated experience in storm water and surface water engineering and/or landfill and waste containment engineering and construction oversight will also be highly desirable. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and proven experience managing projects.
Our Staff Benefit from:
* An option to purchase shares in Golder Associates.
* Work life balance initiatives such as additional leave options.
* Corporate fitness programs and subsidised gym memberships.
As a global, employee-owned organisation with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to engineer earth's development while preserving earth's integrity. With offices worldwide, our employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy.
For more information or to apply, please visit NA
Apply Online - Golder's Australasia Region:
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS