We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to deliver innovative, value engineered, compliant cooling design solutions from feasibility through to detailed design stage.|
The Project engineering role will have the following duties:
The Experience, Skills and Knowledge expected of the Project Engineer will be as follows:
- Overseeing station cooling schemes and Mid Tunnel Ventilation cooling solutions at a number of different sites
- Delivery of the feasibility studies for air velocity mitigations for the Piccadilly & Bakerloo Line upgrades as part of the New Tube for London programme (NTFL) in conjunction with the Tunnel Ventilation modelling team.
- Management and ownership of design interface for cooling and air velocity solutions at a number of high profile major stations upgrade projects.
In order to apply for the Project Engineer role or for a confidential chat please submit your CV and contact details via this advert today.
- Experience of designing building services as part of a multi-disciplinary project within the LU environment, through project lifecycle.
- Leading and co-ordinating multi-discipline project teams to ensure delivery of value engineered design to required standards and timescales
- Presentation of designs to client including chairing Design Review meetings.
- Preparation of design submissions including design compliance
- Knowledge of LU Assurance procedure & LU project lifecycle
- Technical support to Contractor during installation/delivery phase.
- Appreciation of capital costs and whole life costs and the most influential design factors upon these.
- Working Knowledge of British Standards and LU standards
- The candidate should be degree qualified and either chartered status or working towards chartered status