Morson International is the UK's largest technical recruitment agency with a turnover of over £700million. Due to continued growth and the success of our bid team we are now looking for a Bid Coordinator to provide administrative, writing and production support to the Bid team. Populating basic supplier forms and pre-qualification (PQQ) documents with standard company information and other bid text as requested. You will act as a central point of contact for the bid team with all stakeholders. You will work closely with the Head of Bid Management to support all coordination duties including:|
Other key requirements - Efficient organisational skills, ability to work on own initiative and work effectively under pressure on multiple tasks.
- Maintaining Company documentation and ensuring that new text is saved in the content library including case studies and graphics
- Downloading, storing and distributing incoming bid information for new bids to the bid team
- Supporting bid team in qualification of opportunities and research for all bids
- Provide on-going administrative and process maintenance support all bids and proposals.
- Set up all bid process documentation for each bid
- Produce monthly bid reports and other Management Information as required
- Record on the bid tracker/database - bid response decisions and process updates agreed with the bid writers
- Prepare and circulate bid schedules and answer plan templates to the bid team and relevant internal stakeholders. Ensure reminders are sent at each milestone of the bid
- Maintain an up to date electronic and hard copy filing system so all submitted bids are easy to retrieve
- To develop an in-depth knowledge of the brand guidelines and ensure all documentation is compliant
- Printing and production of tender responses ensuring the highest quality
- Working with the bid team and liaising with operational managers around bid pipeline and forthcoming opportunities
- Review all incoming tender portals and tender notification sites for new opportunities
- Update portals on a regular basis with up-to-date information
Qualifications/Experience/Skills Experience within sales support, bids, and proposals id preferred and ideally will have worked within a recruitment environment.
- Must have strong administration and coordination experience along with an excellent knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills. Flexibility to cope with multiple tasks and deadlines
- Diplomatic and able to handle and use constructive feedback in order to make needed changes to documents and proposals
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communicationverbal and written-skills
- Ability to maintain working files and revisions of documents
- Self-motivated, highly focused with a strong desire to achieve
- Ability to work independently as well as work as part of a team
- Ideally experience of the recruitment market or engineering sector
- Pro-active approach