Our Client is recruiting for an Administration Assistant to be based in Gower Street Birmingham B19 2EP. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours. The role holder will report to office Manager and will be responsible for all admin office and ad-hoc duties that are carried out on a day to day basis|
- Working within an operational environment would involve meeting deadlines regularly and maintaining communication with all involved.
- To ensure that procedures associated with the Procurement process such as; purchasing, goods receiving, processing invoices for payment
- To provide day-to-day administration support to the team. Below are a few examples of what the duties will include: Issuing and circulating documentation via email or hand-outs/posters; Photocopying, Laminating, Binding, Scanning
- Typing of reports, minutes, other correspondence, creating documents; Using computer based IT packages such as Word, Excel etc.
- Raising purchase orders for suppliers and ordering items for the site teams/engineers using cost saving initiatives and ensuring budgets are maintained at all times
- Managing and updating trackers.
- To follow procedures associated with 'Uniforms' for staff to include; carrying out stock checks, purchasing, issuing etc. and ensure that all documentation is maintained.
- To follow procedures associated with 'Consumable orders' for site teams to include; purchasing and ensuring all items are delivered to site correctly.
- Liaison with other site personnel as well as client representatives including Trust wards and departments, other service providers, suppliers etc. as and when required.
- Support Management when attending client/school/employee meetings.
- To provide administrative cover to other parts of the administration service during staff absences.
- Attend training courses as required by the company.
- To assist the Office Manager with monthly/annual business and client reports.
- Experience in a similar role or progression towards.
- High level of competency in office related IT systems
- Mailroom management.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise & work effectively under pressure.
- Office related IT systems.
- Administration & IT related qualifications or relevant experience