Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||118565MOW||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:16|
My client is looking for a senior Enterprise Architect to work within their Insurance Practice. Although you will not have direct reports, you will act as a Line Manager during bid and project delivery (virtual teams). So your key responsibilities will include direction, relationship, architecture and project leadership within the business, and ultimately it is your job to to understand what the clients wants/needs and influence where appropriate.|
As the Enterprise Architect you must have a consultative mindset with strong communication and interpersonal skills. On the technical side of things, you must have the following knowledge:
- SDLC frameworks, such as iterative and agile
- End-to-end design patterns and technologies
- Work within different functions: architecture, strategy and project management
- Deign large/complex solutions - digital (ECM, mobile, web, etc)
- UML, use Cases, modelling techniques
- Digital (web, mobile) technologies, Microsoft, J2EE, Oracle, middleware/integration (ESB, XML, SOA, web services)
Please note this is not a comprehensive spec of the role. But if you believe the above matches your expertise then please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International for more information (A full spec is available for suitable candidates).
Matthew can be reached at or NA.