the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Perform a variety of highly responsible administrative and clerical functions supporting the operations of the business. Maintain knowledge of corporate activities to assist in policy, procedures, and administrative matters. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, handling confidential and time sensitive material, resolving conflicts by exercising independent judgment within designated scope, and projecting the appropriate professional image of the company.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
- You have 8 years experience providing administrative or clerical support to a business unit with a minimum of 5 years providing support to senior level management
- You have an Associates degree or technical/vocational training in office administration or related field
- You have proficient computer keyboarding skills including 10-key
- You have proficient computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, (Microsoft Office), email and internet-based applications
- You have demonstrated superior written and highly professional verbal communication skills necessary to act as a liaison on behalf of senior management on routine matters and occasionally as required, on matters of urgency
- You have interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with senior management, employees, other departments
- You have planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive issues of Bombardier Aerospace and clients
- You have the ability to exercise considerable independent judgment, tact, creativity, and initiative when resolving routine and complex problems
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.