|Job Ref:||DAL00622||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||Dallas||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 22:02|
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Business Aircraft's Dallas Service Centre is centrally located at Love Field Airport, and is the home of the Service Center Network headquarters. With its dedicated staff of over 110, the facility features 100,000 sq ft of space and is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled heavy maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Centre has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Canada, Brazil, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Mexico and South Africa.
In your role, you will:
• Review certification plans
• Write development and certification test procedures (TDS)
• Plot and analyze ground and flight test data
• Create flight test reports containing data demonstrating proper system operation as required by TC/FAA/EASA Regulations
• Assist technicians in troubleshooting aircraft electrical system problems
• Create development engineering documentation (schematics/wiring diagrams) for design changes, in a flight test environment, using ECad
• Provide system performance analysis to ensure proper operation as per the design specification
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a BS Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering role within the aircraft industry. OR, a minimum of 10 years of experience in an engineering related role within the aircraft industry.
• You must have working knowledge of AutoCad
• You must have basic proficiency with MS Office Suite
• You must have strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• You have previous experience of supporting aircraft ground, flight, and functional testing - preferred
• You have working knowledge of Power Distribution and Generation Systems - preferred
• You have working knowledge of FAA Code of Federal Regulations Title 14 Part 25, 121 and 135 - preferred
• You have working knowledge of RTCA documents DO-178 and DO-160 - preferred
• You have prior experience with Bombardier/Learjet aircraft - preferred
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.