the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Oversee the performance of all maintenance work packages, deliver on schedule and meet budget obligations for assigned aircraft, and serve as primary point-of-contact for customer during the maintenance process. Supervises assigned aircraft maintenance employees.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
- Typically a minimum 5 years of experience in performing heavy/line aircraft maintenance
- Typically a minimum 2 years of supervisory experience or 3 years of lead experience
- A&P license or otherwise appropriately certificated under FAR Part 65
- Working knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, for example, part 91, 121, 135 & 145
- Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance inspection programs for business jet aircraft
- Working knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety rules and regulations as they apply to workplace safety and environmental aspects of aircraft maintenance operations.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers, all levels of management team, and other departments
- Customer service skills necessary to modify communication, tone, and presentation to defuse crisis situations with internal and external customers and maintain mutually beneficial customer relations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to Demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills with the ability to develop people and build a strong team
- Planning and organization skills necessary to plan, prioritize and coordinate workload of assigned employees within a multiple project setting
- Computer skills necessary to learn and / or operate, word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, project, email and web-based applications as well as operating systems used to manage the maintenance work
- You have at least 5 years of experience providing administrative or clerical support to a business unit
- You have Technical or Vocational Training in office administration or related field
- You have computer keyboarding skills including 10-key
- You have advanced computer skills with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint & Word)
- You have prior experience in the aerospace industry - preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.