- Record all incoming calls to the control room in the log book.
- Assist in the Building Evacuation Program, Fire Drill, Emergency Crisis and any other crisis in similar nature.
- Adhere to all Safety Rules & Regulation and also be responsible in ensuring the safe Operator’s working condition.
- Performing & implementing daily operation task of the BCS/FAS/PA/BSS/others.
- Operate and monitor all equipment and devices and to ensure smooth operation of the BCS/FAS/PA/BSS/others.
- Record & Report all activities and events related to the BCS/FAS/PA/BSS/others.
- Respond to ‘Alarms’ situation and take necessary action according to the SOP.
- First respond to any early detection of failure and/or activation with the BCS/FAS/PA/BSS/others and report to the KLCCUH Representative on duty
- Key in Tenant Request Forms – Additional Lighting & AirCond for billing purposes.
- Liaise with Tenant Care for any issues concerning tenants.
- Cert/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/etc
- Willing to work shift rotation and based in control room environment