Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||1617969||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||10/10/2016 22:10|
Service Technician – Gas & Electrics|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
In our business we have a team who have a “passion to protect what matters most”. We are actively recruiting for skilled / semi-skilled engineers to be part of our great team to deliver high quality customer experience. We offer Job Security, Skills and Career Development within a business that really does offer opportunity locally, nationally and globally.
We are looking for Engineers to join our team to Service Sprinkler systems for our exciting range of customers commercial, industrial, public sector and blue chip customers.
• Working with us to create a Zero Harm environment by maintaining a safe and secure work place and adhering to safe practices.
• Servicing systems utilising your knowledge of Fire Alarms, Gas Suppression & Extinguishers
• Deliver a high class customer experience by providing a high standard of customer service, including problem solving whilst building customer relationships and identifying sales opportunities from which you can earn personal reward.
• Preparation of service work utilising organisational skills.
• You will report to the Field Line Manager.
• Cover 24 hour callout support in-line with requirements.
Skills and requirements
• Experience in servicing and or installation of Fire Alarms, Gas Suppression and Extinguishers Systems would be desirable.
• Knowledge of Fire protection systems or safety systems would be desirable.
• Be reliable, trustworthy, self motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Hold a full UK driving Licence.
• Live within south east region
• 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
• Company van, mobile phone and lpad.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Overtime may be available.
• Other employee benefits exist
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.