Service Technician - Mechanical Sprinklers |
South East Region
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
Skills and requirements
- Working with us to create a Zero Harm environment by maintaining a safe and secure work place and adhering to safe practices.
- Servicing systems utilising your knowledge of Sprinkler Fire Systems.
- Deliver a high class customer experience by providing a high standard of customer service, including problem solving whilst building customer relationships and identifying sales opportunities from which you can earn personal reward.
- Preparation of service work utilising organisational skills. The role will require day to contact with the planning team and reporting through iPAD service software to ensure a smooth delivery of customer service.
- Experience in servicing and or installation of Sprinkler Fire Systems would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Fire protection systems or safety system would be desirable.
- Be reliable, trustworthy, self motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Be part of the on call out of hours rota
- Hold a full UK driving Licence.
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Company van, mobile phone and lpad.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Overtime may be available.
- Other employee benefits exist