|Job Ref:||1618189||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Thames||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 22:12|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. |
In our business we have a team who have a “passion to protect what matters most”. We are looking for additional resource in the Resource Planning Team which supports the branch Installation Teams to enable the carrying out of installation work in relation to security services. This team is the main interface between the customer and the engineer on daily activities and risk situations, and is the main control point for planning and scheduling of work.
This is an excellence opportunity for a generalist customer service professional to specialise in installation/service coordination and planning.
Areas of Responsibility include:
• Fully utilising the Installation, Planning & Tracking system (IPT) for planning and tracking purposes
• Manage all inbound and outbound telephone activity via a call centre system.
• Maximise engineer productivity through optimising the utilisation of available resource.
• Utilise in-house & sub contractor resource where available, fully for both planning and with a view to minimising downtime/lead times.
• Ensure the material ordering in a timely manner for customer visits.
• Support in-field activities which the Planner can impact.
• Early warning of likely service level deterioration and escalate as appropriate.
• Timely call to customer to advise of any engineer unavailability with a view to rescheduling.
• Utilise and monitor available systems to track job status and stock.
• To liaise with appropriate managers on any planning and risk situations which impact the engineers.
• Ensure engineer’s job pack information is available using the IPT texting process
• Proven experience of managing customers effectively.
• Strong organisational skills.
• PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft office.