|Job Ref:||142805BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||New Zealand||City:||Auckland||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:44|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM Shared Services
We support our employees globally by coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of General Accounting, Human Resources, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology. We pride ourselves on ensuring we deliver the best customer service possible to our people while building trust and relationships with all of our constituents.
Are you seeking a diverse role with exposure across the business? Can you turn technical guff into compelling and thought provoking articles? We are seeking a creative and passionate Communications Advisor to join AECOM's marketing team in Auckland.
This role is all about driving staff engagement and helping lift AECOM's external profile. Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for all the internal and external communications across the New Zealand business. Your varied days will require you to deliver compelling written content, engage with people across the business, contribute to our well established thought leadership platform and manage the multiple needs of our team's internal communications.
AECOM is a preeminent global firm, led by collaborative leaders who genuinely believe in the value marketing provides to their business. You'll be a member of our hardworking marketing team across Australia and New Zealand. The team is passionate about developing world class strategic marketing and communications plans, the biggest issue we have is prioritising all the great ideas. We're all about flexibility, and we're happy to talk about ways to do this role in a way that suits you, and AECOM.
• Working with end markets, the marketing team and clients to manage the publication of our flagship Sentiment Report and other elements of our Thought Leadership programme.
• Supporting external communications, public relations and media activity.
• Management of social media and website content
• Planning, key messaging and content review for key industry awards and conference paper submissions.
• Content development for all regular internal communications initiatives
• Support for employee engagement and change management initiatives
Ideally you will have:
• 3 years communications experience
• Exceptional written and highly effective oral communication skills
• Demonstrated experience of creating, proofing and editing communications materials for print and electronic media, preferably in a corporate environment
• Experience in leading and managing projects from conception through completion
• Skilled user of MS Office products including Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
And you will be:
• An effective team player
• Flexible and used to dealing with ambiguity
• A strong influencer
• Communications or Marketing degree
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.