As a Resourcing Advisor you will be responsible for sourcing key talent for the business using a variety of methods. You will have ownership of your own roles and will be responsible for the whole recruitment cycle of each position.
What makes this role unique?
You will be working alongside experienced internal resourcing professionals from a range of recruitment backgrounds, who will support you in building a successful career with us.
What will this role involve?
- Supporting with recruitment activity for designated Resourcing Managers, including CV reviews, arranging interviews, conducting telephone screening, managing the offer process and other administrative tasks where necessary.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to identify resourcing requirements and plan recruitment campaigns ensuring we are delivering a good service to the business
- Advise Managers on the most appropriate and cost effective sourcing methodology such as talent pools, referrals, recruiting databases, job boards and social media.
- Write copy for adverts and create bespoke campaigns for large-scale projects in conjunction with the internal communications team.
- Ensure that all permanent recruitment systems are used effectively and in line with agreed processes.
- Build a network of contacts both internally and externally to ensure maximum opportunity.
- Manage talent pools to keep potential high quality candidates engaged with Amey as a potential future employer.
- Engage with the PSL of recruitment agencies within your business unit.
- Support with the organisation and facilitation of assessment centres and attendance at careers fairs.
- Working collaboratively with the wider Resourcing team to ensure all SLA standards are met and/or exceeded. Support and implement improvements to the recruitment process to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of â€best practiceâ€™, legislation and current methodologies within a recruitment environment and ensure anyone involved in the Amey recruitment process is compliant with these.
What are we looking for?
- Previous work experience in a fast-moving, target focused environment, preferably within a recruitment agency or within an in-house resourcing team.
- The ability to multi-task effectively and prioritise appropriately.
- A strong communicator with a high customer service focus and a confident telephone style.
- Previous experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and time management.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and Excel and preferably with working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System(s).
- A strong team player with a flexible can do attitude.
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ.
We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, thatâ€™s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.