- Conduct systems testing and ensure critical vulnerabilities are identified.
- Work as a team with infrastructure and development teams to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognize problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrade systems by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Troubleshoot the entire system, primarily relying on proven techniques for systems
- analysis and evaluation.
- Keep users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Provide Levels 2 or Level 3 technical support.
- Serve as technical and project management leadership for large, complex projects using cross-functional teams.
- Interface to different engineering groups.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
- A keen analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Advanced knowledge and experience developing or testing security protocols.
- Experience with vulnerability scanner like Nessus.
- Direct experience coding in one or more of the following languages: C, C , Java programming.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.