Purpose of Role
Carillion Services are recruiting for a Facilities Manager (Site Manager) to take ownership of the operational management and delivery of all facilities management services on delivered on his/her site/s. This will include the management of the customer interface within a designated area of an estate; ensuring a high profile in the day-to-day running of the sites, and provision of a consistent strong link with customers, guaranteeing appropriate and responsive reaction to address any and all client concerns.
This is high profile client and requires excellent customer relationship and supplier management skills. Working as part of a team within the business, the FM’s will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business by engendering a culture of customer care. The postholder may be asked to deputise for a Senior Facilities Manager as required.
• Previous experience working in a high security environment is highly desirable
• A minimum of enhanced level security clearance is required. CTC clearance will be required for the Senior Site Manager positions as they are High Security estates. If you do not already have the required security clearance, then applicants must be willing to undertake this.
• Previous experience managing FM Service Delivery on a Hard and/or Soft Services contract.
- The Facilities Manager will be the lead for a particular establishment and hold ultimate responsibility for the maintenance of the estate according to the contract requirements.
- To manage the customer interface within an assigned region or location(s); ensuring a high profile in the day-to-day running of the sites, and provision of a consistently strong link with customers, guaranteeing appropriate and responsive reaction to address any and all client concerns.
- To manage excellent relationships with our client, our suppliers and other partners within a region.
- To ensure that the operational aspects of his/her region are delivered in accordance with the SLA by an agreed programme of qualitative checks and controlled measures and to rectify identified deviation where appropriate.
- To develop maximum profitable growth of the business through understanding client needs, maximizing the services delivered and championing excellent customer care.
- To ensure compliance with all statutory, IMS, security and relevant company and client policies generating a true health and safety culture.
- To lead, recruit, develop and retain staff to deliver services in the most efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure that a Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
- As a member of the Facilities Management Team, to be an ambassador and leader of the business.
- To organise and facilitate regular Customer Forums and meetings with other key stakeholders as appropriate.
- To interact with all internal teams to discharge the consistent, effective and efficient delivery of planned and reactive tasks and in doing so, support best practice.
- To support customer and company audits ensuring optimum results are achieved.
- Assist in the establishment of systems of monitoring and control, designed to ensure appropriate control over all critical service points, to maximise customer satisfaction, minimise customer complaints and other adverse feedback.
- To ensure that records are held and updated as required.
- To manage the people resources effectively and efficiently to deliver the required services.
- Analysis of budgetary information to assist in annual budgetary and monthly forecasting processes.
- Authorise payroll issues concerning staff within the portfolio of buildings under post holder's responsibility (i.e. overtime, absence etc).
- To set objectives for direct reports and review bi monthly. Ensure same approach and mechanisms for all staff within area of responsibility
- To ensure all new starters receive induction training in line with Company policies and procedures.
- To ensure Objectives, Performance Reviews and Job Chats are completed as per standing company policy.
Additional Role Information
• 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with us for a short while
• BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family
• Pension Plan
• Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands