|Job Ref:||204252764||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£18000 - £19000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
We are looking for a Cad Technician for an expanding engineering company on the outskirts of Telford.|
Duties to include:
• Ability to communicate technical subjects
• Drawing/ Detail production from Engineers sketches
• Take responsibility for drawing issues and daily housekeeping in terms of both digital and hard copy project file storage
• Responsible for ensuring delivery of drawing work to agreed project programmes using AutoCAD LT
• Able to develop engineering concept ideas into drawing details
• Assist in developing systems and procedures to ensure that the CAD system is used effectively.
• Ensure that all drawing production is carried out in full compliance with the Company's Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
• Managing document control systems
• Work in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines as required
• Good all round communication skills.
• Commitment to delivering quality products.
• Ability to project a professional image, being reliable and punctual.
• Active interest in using computers for drawing and design work.
• Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance when required.
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure that timescales are met.
• Having a positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop new skills, take responsibility for personal development.
• Good problem solving skills with ability to find quick, innovative and practical solutions.
This would suit a junior Cad Technician who is familiar with AutoCAD and is looking to gain experience and develop their knowledge and ability.
The hours of work are 8.30 - 5.0 Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 4.30 on Friday.
You will need your own transport because of the location