|Job Ref:||204390504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£29000 - £50000/annum incl travel + o/time||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
Our Client, the world leading Lifting business currently have requirements for Service Technicians/Engineers based throughout the UK including the West Bromwich area.|
They are looking for experienced and qualified Electrical Engineers to join their existing field service team, who are involved in the repair, maintenance and service of customers Lifting equipment.
You will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on Electric overhead travelling cranes, trouble-shooting equipment, malfunctions, consulting with customers on repairs and safety related issues.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following attributes:
• Apprentice trained or equivalent and fully conversant with Electrical engineering disciplines.
• Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motors contactor control circuits both squirrel cage and wound rotor.
• Experience with overhead cranes and hoists is preferred, but not essential as full product training will be given
• Good grasp of English language (verbal and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Mechanical knowledge, Medium to large couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes
• Proven commitment to safety
• Must be physically fit and able to work at heights
• Willingness to work extra hours
• Hold a current driving license
Travelling to various sites will be part of this role. Time and travel would be paid.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have all the above requirements. If you are looking for a new Career and have the skills and knowledge required for this busy role, then please apply now, however if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful (Agy)