|Job Ref:||204641119||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scunthorpe||Address:||Post Code:||DN16||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Company car, private healthcare||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
Junior Quantity Surveyor|
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
We have been retained by our client to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Scunthorpe.
This privately owned company are expanding which is why the role has become available. There are career opportunities for the right individual for this excellent Junior Quantity Surveyor opportunity. The Junior Quantity Surveyor role comes with a negotiable salary depending on experience and qualifications, company car, private healthcare and bonus.
Duties for the Junior Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing Sub contractor accounts
- Preparing Sub contract agreements
- Preparing cash flow forecasting for major projects
- Preparing payment applications
- Reviewing contracts
- Site measuring in terms of work carried out
- Preparing "cost to complete " statements for major projects
- Providing general assistance to the Commercial Manager.
This Junior Quantity Surveyor role is immediately available. Apply now for consideration