|Job Ref:||204656444||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
Responsible to: - Senior Technical Manager|
Scope of Work: - To coordinate all technical information on projects from inception to completion.
Job Requirements: - Good technical knowledge of both house and apartment construction, together with a degree of flair for design.
- A working knowledge of the building regulations, NHBC and associated legislation connected with the construction industry.
Job Responsibilities: - Providing back-up to Technical Manager on job running.
- Checking and reviewing for approving architect's, structural engineer`s and building services engineer's drawings mainly based on the design and build form of procurement.
- Issuing drawings and information for construction purposes.
- Ensuring current drawings are filed in order.
- Coordinating and reviewing specialist sub-contractors drawings and issuing as necessary.
- Enquiries and applications to Statutory Service Companies and Local Authorities.
- Liaising with architects, engineers and specialist sub-contractors for information.
- Internal liaison with Planning, Surveyors, Construction and Sales Teams.
- Internal Library and TQM updates.
- Attending site project meetings.
- Assisting site with day-to-day construction problems.
- Preparation and monitoring of Technical specifications.
- Preparation and checking of brochure plans.
- Preparing conveyance plans.
- In-house revisions to architect's drawings.
- Preparing drawings of external and internal signs.
- Preparation of additional drawing information when required.
- Preparation and updating standard details.
- Practical detail problem solving.
please contact Safa at this email: (Email Removed)