|Job Ref:||204656617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Midlands||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
Clerk of Works|
£21-25 Per Hour | 6 - 9 month rolling contract
Excellent opportunity for a Clerk of Works who is looking for a role which is working for a public client facing organisation, where you will be responsible for aiding in the delivery of major education schemes and refurbishment works.
Would you be looking to work within a vibrant/friendly forward thinking team and company?
You will be responsible for:
• Managing educational schemes and refurbishment projects on site.
• Pre and post checks of contractors work.
• Agreeing work on site.
• Using already agreed specifications and overseeing the delivery of these projects.
• Liaising with clients, attending meetings,
The Successful Candidate:
• Have excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
• Have the technical knowledge to dispute or agree works.
• Previous experience working in a similar role (schools or commercial projects).
• HNC/D or above construction or ideally F.I.C.W.C.I
• £21 - 25 Per Hour
• Temporary rolling contract
Niyaa People are an Agency acting as behalf of the company; we deal with a range of small, medium and large Contractors, Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations.
£100 referral incentive: If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £100