|Job Ref:||204656679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Bonus + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
CONSULTANCY PROJECT AND PROGRAMME MANAGER: COMMERCIAL FITOUT|
£40,000 - £50,000 + BONUS + PACKAGE
Capstone are currently recruiting on behalf of a boutique property consultancy to recruit a Project Manager to join their growing team that focuses on the corporate real estate sector, offering PMO, programme and project management services to blue chip clientele. They are an agile and dynamic firm that has embraced progressive ideas within the corporate workplace, with flexible working and transacting with a global marketplace a reflection of their business model.
The successful applicant will join as a Project Manager reporting to a Director, and will have a focus on managing programmes of and delivering commercial CAT-B projects for blue chip corporate clients. This particular role will initially be London-centric, with further scope to expand into the regions and then internationally - this consultancy has accelerated expansion plans to work on a global scale.
* Ideally degree educated and holding a professional qualification (MRICS, MAPM or similar);
* Excellent knowledge of project and programme management processes and methodologies, and an ability to apply these to corporate real estate projects;
* Previous project management experience in a consultancy or client side capacity successfully delivering commercial CAT A and B fitout projects;
* A demonstrable track record of working across the full project life cycle in the built environment, with experience in executing JCT contracts on commercial fitout projects;
* A strong personality that is self-motivated, ambitious, and capable to leading teams of external consultants.
* An interest in travelling through work (Europe and Americas) over the next 5 years is an absolute must!
To be considered for the role or to discuss it in more detail, please contact me - +44 (Apply online only), +44 (Apply online only) or (url removed)