|Job Ref:||204654529||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£27000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:33|
Our multi-award winning Development and Infrastructure client in central Oxford seeks an Assistant Civil Highways Engineer to continue their rapid growth.|
The role is to provide a pro-active supporting function to the existing senior level engineering staff. The successful candidate will take responsibility for delivery of infrastructure design projects for public and private sector development schemes. You will quickly have the opportunity to manage your own projects.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
* Supporting the production of Drainage/Highway designs and provision for all types and scales of development projects
* Work closely with the CAD and technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines
* Liaise with the client and design teams on active projects and to manage and procure deliverables on time
* Support the preparation of technical reports
Capabilities and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have previous experience and will be provided with support for development across multiple disciplines.
The candidate will require:
* A degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification
* Have experience of highway design and specification
* Experience of Section 38, 278 and 104 is highly desirable
* Have experience in detailed drainage and attenuation design
* Have excellent communication and written skills with the ability to contribute to the compilation of technical reports
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programmes
* The ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders is essential
We offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance.
CDI AndersElite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy