|Job Ref:||204654929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:33|
Building Services Technician (Electrical Services)|
Competitive Package + Shift Allowance
Based Wythall, South Birmingham (B47)
Permanent Position (2pm - 10pm Shift)
You will be tasked with providing on-going electrical repair services across the vast Wythall site. The shift we would like the successful candidate to work is 2-10pm
The Role specifics:
- Delivering planned and reactive maintenance work
- Assisting in the preparation of technical reports on fabric issues
- Proactively responding to faults and issues - implementing repairs where necessary
- Monitoring the use of consumables
- Reporting known issues to Hard Services Specialist and recommend control measures where appropriate
What we are looking for:
- An individual with prior onsite maintenance experience, knowledge of current Health and Safety requirements is essential.
- Experience of working in a professional and regulated office environment would be desirable.
- Evidence of role specific qualification is required, including - City and Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 Electrical Installation or equivalent, see role profile for further details on this
About the company:
Joining Phoenix offers you the exciting prospect of putting your learning and development expertise to the test with one of Britain's Top Employers and the UK's largest consolidator of closed life assurance funds. Operating in a market that has a capitalisation of around £2.0 billion, we are a member of the FTSE 250 index, with a premium listing on the LSE, 4.5 million policyholders and assets under management of £47 billion.
N.B. When on the Phoenix Careers site, first time visitors will be asked to register before applying.
Closing date: Midday, Wednesday 28th September 2016