|Job Ref:||204654943||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £400/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:33|
I have a 12 month contract opportunity for a Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor based in the Central London. My client requires a Quantity Surveyor with a solid understanding of both the Mechanical and Electrical aspects on a large scale build project. |
The suitable Quantity Surveyor -
* Solid technical understanding of Mechanical and Electrical aspects
* 5 or more years experience as a M&E Quantity Surveyor
* Experience working within a specialist M&E contractor/Consultancy
* Consultancy experience owuld be advantageous.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will receive
* 12 Months plus contract
* Chance to work on a prestigious project
* Day-rate between £350-£400
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically minded Quantity Surveyor to utilise their knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical aspects. You will be required to provide technical insight into the M&E aspects of the project and relay that information to the commercial managers.
If you wish to apply please submit your CV online and you will be contacted by Ben Blackwell if your CV suggest you have the relevant experience